I received very positive feedback on the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club Facebook page when I posted a picture of the mini pizza treat box I made using the bat stamps from the Frights & Delights kit.
For anyone wanting to make one of their own, here’s the official “recipe.”
- Cut one 3 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ square and four strips of 7/8″ x 3 3/8″ plaid paper from the Under the Mistletoe DSP pack. Using your adhesive of choice (personally, I’m a double-sided tape woman), affix to sides and top of a mini pizza box.
- Use a template or drafting compass to lightly pencil a circle on a 4″ x 4″ scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp around the circle using the bat stamp and Old Olive ink. Use the other bat stamp and stamp around the circle in the opposite direction. Stamp stars in Mango Melody ink in random locations outside and inside the wreath. Stamp the “Treats for you” sentiment in the center of the wreath in Real Red ink.
- Die cut around the wreath using the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits set. Adhere the circle to the top center of the mini pizza box.
- Tie a bow small bow with red ribbon and use a mini glue dot to adhere it near the bottom of the wreath. (I don’t have an any “official” Stampin’ Up Real Red ribbon, so I used some red organdy ribbon that I had in a box of random embellishment scraps. Stampin’ Up sells Real Red ribbon that will coordinate perfectly with the paper and ink.)
If you’re not keen on purchasing all the supplies to make this little project, contact me about scheduling a workshop or one-on-one paper-crafting session.