The only year I’ve been disappointed by a Christmas holiday Paper Pumpkin kit is 2015, which is the year I stopped my subscription to Stampin’ Up’s all-inclusive monthly card making kit. What was I thinking? This year’s kit, Ho Ho Ho, is one of my favorites thus far. The number one reason this kit is at the top of my list is the image of Santa’s sleigh and his reindeer prancing through the sky. It’s perfect. In addition to the wonderful sky carriage, the photopolymer stamp set includes the 11 other sentiments and images pictured below.
In addition to the photopolymer stamp set, the kit also includes the supplies to make three each of the three cards pictured at the top of this page, and nine coordinating envelopes. If you want to expand what your kit can make, buy a package of Neutral cardstock and one package of Basic White cardstock, and harvest those envelopes to make additional designer paper. This is something I do with each kit. Ho Ho Ho came with some lovely envelopes which gave me oodles to work with. Here are my alternative designs.
A few notes on these cards:
- Snowfall Accents Puff Paint fluffed out Santa’s beard!
- I added plain vellum or Snowflake Specialty Vellum to several of the cards
- I ran out of J’s and Y’s and had to make more on my Cricut!
- I ran out of snowflakes, so I used leftovers from my November 2019 Paper Pumpkin, Winter Gifts.
- The trees are stamped with images from the Peaceful Deer stamp set.
I always make at least one “stamps only” card, to show how you can utilize the stamp set when the rest of your kit has been depleted. Here’s the card for this month.
Here’s a list of the additional supplies I used for these cards:Product List